fuck all y'all don't screw this up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

+3
Outlaw
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Admin
Admin

https://thisisamafiaforum22.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 pm

This should be our main discussion thread. Looks sweet and innocent, just like us. I think we look sweet and innocent, i just can go by touch here.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Yep, you can offer everyone a cup of tea while you guys discuss who you're going to kill. Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 pm

So, overall, this looks like a strong playerbase, should be interesting. Any suggestions on who we should hit first? I'd rather have Weldar live for a bit, tbh, but if there is a consensus, that he should go early, that's alright too.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Outlaw Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Well, the obvious would be to hit either DRTJR or Snake in hopes that the surviving members believe it is just his grudge playing out or DRTJR playing defensive against Snake.

But if you don't want to target either of them because it would feel wrong to do so then that is fine.

Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Perrytheinvisible? Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 am

Hitting Snake has it's pros in more ways than just that as it also rids some very loud opposition very early on in the game.

Atleast that is if he's still as present as he used to be. How do I mafia again?

Perrytheinvisible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Kill Snake, blame DRTJR, that sounds like a good early game start.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Outlaw Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Bad Beautiful Blind Babe wrote:Kill Snake, blame DRTJR, that sounds like a good early game start.

Or the other way around. Either works. Though whoever we pick, I sorta feel bad considering our first kill will be one or the other.

Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Also something like that will probably be expected. Rolled the RNG, it says Eisen. Now that would surprise pretty much everybody Razz
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Outlaw Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Hm, should we kill Eisen?

The Snake/DRTJR would be expected, but to try it later down the line may be less successful.

Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

I wouldn't mind it, tbh, but we should probably wait for the D1 lynch Razz Also Perry should obviously be our designated killer(or at least until we know the powers of the other guys). I think we have an unblockable shot or two, need to keep that in mind.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Camilla, would you mind poking relm and Roy into signing up?
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am

I'll get on it. Where is Roy? I've seen him lurking about but he's beeing 2lazy4this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Sorry, sorry, spent my day in an MMO and I get wrapped into those. I was in it, then suddenly went "OSHIT, I need to go mafia it up!", so here I am. My opinion on what we should do is, leave Snake and DRTJR alone. It will be a waste of our night kill. You guys know it, I know it, DRTJR's just not exactly the most pro player on the forum. Look at the last game, he could've helped by pointing out Avos' chat restriction on his revival, but he chose wrestler speak but decided it was a good idea not to. Raya is probably a good idea to leave alone as well for night 1 if she lives, if there is a SK or a vig that got screwed by Raya, she's probably gone. If she doesn't get hung this day phase anyway, way it's going so far. If we're lucky she'll hang and that will take care of that. I'd be okay with smoking Snake though. That we could blame on DRTJR, assuming there's a SK or a vig that takes out someone else. Weldar himself is a big target, but the main one we need to take out is Q. Yes, he's likely to be protected, yes, we're likely to waste a night by trying, but you all know it as well as I do, we're all dead if he's not dealt with. That's my opinion on this matter.

Other targets we should be wary of, though, are definitely Spoon, and possibly Johnny. If game 20 was any indication, Spoon is good at hunting things down and exposing them.

Relmitos

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Not meant to be a buzzkill or something, but the routine of "kill Weldar, Raya and Q asap" is rather boring. We can always silence them later with an unblockable, I think we have two shots of those.

If we really want to go for a "top player", I'd rather go for Surge or Smash. Most fun would be to somehow set them up against each other.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Perrytheinvisible? Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't like the idea that Q is supposedly such an awesome player that he'd win if we don't do something about it. And the whole power-players concept is a drag too.

Just go with what's the best oppertunity at the moment. Killing snake tonight will be an obvious mafia ploy to plant suspiscion on DRTJR, but an obvious ploy can still be a damn good ploy.
It's the only action we can take tonight that'll have several effects, as opposed to just offing someone like mafias do.

Perrytheinvisible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Well? Those were just suggestions, that's all. Whatever the group wants.

Edit: Though, if we do decide to go with this different then usual plan, I do suggest Spoon. Unless you want to whack Snake for the DRTJR thing.

Relmitos

Back to top Go down

Post  Perrytheinvisible? Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

It's not so much as whacking Snake for it, but milking the fact that it happened.

It'd give us an offed Snake, and as an extra bring suspiscion on DRTJR. It'll be small and vague, since most people will know that it could just as well be a mafia trick. But either way it plays out, DRTJR will end up getting some heat.

And I hope I didn't come off too harsh with shooting down your kill suggestions. It's just that it's the basic thing to do and in terms of respect seems a little unfair to the rest of the players. Reputation shouldn't really carry such a weight in a game meant for fun.

Perrytheinvisible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

It's cool, takes more then that to rile my feathers. So Snake or Spoon, then?

Relmitos

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 am

Oh man, so, like....Johnny's playing hardball. How about him, if not one of the usual targets? I have a feeling he'll be a dangerous one to keep alive. I know he'll be, actually.

Relmitos

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 am

Oh he totally is dangerous, no doubt. From what I have seen, that's how he usually plays.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Perrytheinvisible? Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Quick update on kill talk for the people that might read this shit after the game.

[12:19:25] Fedaykin: Still saying, nobody would expect a kill on Eisen
[12:19:43] Fedaykin: Razz
[12:19:53] Perrytheplatypus: haha
[12:20:01] Perrytheplatypus: we already did that once
[12:20:07] Perrytheplatypus: kill off... I think it was sah
[12:20:15] Fedaykin: Yup
[12:20:15] Perrytheplatypus: that caused some confusion
[12:20:19] Fedaykin: Game 9
[12:20:23] Perrytheplatypus: jezus
[12:20:29] Perrytheplatypus: why does everyone remember that shit
[12:20:49] Fedaykin: Because reasons Razz
[12:20:59] Relmitos: If it makes it any better, I don't
[12:21:04] Relmitos: But I have memory issues
[12:21:04] Perrytheplatypus: good
[12:21:08] Perrytheplatypus: I like you, relm
[12:21:28] Fedaykin: Also you haven't been Mafia that often
[12:21:38] Relmitos: All I remember from that game
[12:21:53] Fedaykin: Because the other time you killed me n1:C
[12:21:55] Perrytheplatypus: but fed
[12:22:03] Perrytheplatypus: if we kill a non-important person
[12:22:11] Perrytheplatypus: people will know i'm mafia
[12:22:19] Perrytheplatypus: seeing everyone remembers every mafia game ever
[12:22:30] Perrytheplatypus: and this is the first time I've played in a bit
[12:22:40] Perrytheplatypus: I think they'll link it with me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny seems like a good player. Though I felt a bit awkward when he and Q did a little back and forth about me as if I wasn't in the room :p
But as always, I kind of like a challenge. Killing off analytical players isn't really my style, but we could still do it.

The way I see it, is that what most people call powerplayers, are just players that feel the need to take a lead on something. Even if they jump a bandwagon, they still feel like they should add something. Take away all the people that are just fine with bandwagons as they are and that little set up will implode on itself.
Either they will all stand opposed to eachother not willing to submit to another's reasoning, or when they submit they will look "scummy" in the eyes of the others.

Okay, that's a lot of BS. But if it worked it'd be so sick that I called it.

Perrytheinvisible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

You know, rather than killing Johnny, why not set him up against td? Make him vote td!

For the kill, I wouldn't mind snake.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

There's a problem with this. Right there you talk about how if we kill off a "non-important person" they'll know it's you, then you proceed to say you dislike killing off the "power players" and would prefer not to do it. It's gotta be one or the other.

Relmitos

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Beautiful Blind Babe Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Well that worked out rather nicely.
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe
Bad Beautiful Blind Babe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down